If you wish to lose half a stone in 2 weeks, then you want to stick to a productive plan. I have tested this program on customers that were seeking to eliminate weight quickly before an occasion like a holiday or photoshoot, and it works wonders.
In reality, even though it is not a long-term strategy, this may kick-start your weight loss journey and inspire you for a longer and sustainable weight loss plan. This strategy is not advisable for those who have eating disorders. While it’s possible to lose half a stone in 2 weeks, what you will be burning is not pure body fat. It’s not really feasible to burn 7 lbs of body fat in a fortnight.
Even though lots of the weight loss will surely come from body fat, you’ll also shed weight by dropping excess water weight. This is partly because of the strategy employed, it reduces your insulin amount and makes the body eliminate stored carbohydrates that bind water.
Eat less Carbs and Eat More Lean Proteins
By strictly following a diet for only a couple of days, it’s possible to lose pounds. A drop in intake can reduce bloating and water weight. Consider eliminating or reducing sugars and all carbohydrates for a week. Replace these with veggies while boosting your consumption of lean meats, eggs, and fish.
Lowering your calorie consumption may be the most significant element when it comes to weight reduction. If you are not eating fewer calories than you expend, then you won’t eliminate fat.
Listed below are a couple of tips:
- Utilise a calorie counting tool to keep tabs on the number of calories you’re taking in.
- Eat only whole foods: Reduce all snacks and do not eat anything other than your main meals.
- Make your own condiments: Remove calorie-dense condiments and sauces.
- Pick lean proteins. Pick lower-fat proteins, such as fish and poultry.
- Do not drink your calories. Rather, opt for water, zero-calorie beverages, coffee, or tea. Protein shakes are good if you rely on them as a meal.
Lift Weights and Attempt High-Intensity Interval Training
Exercise is just one of the most effective ways to lose weight. Resistance training, i.e. weight lifting, may cause a similar quantity of weight reduction as routine training. Additionally, it makes it possible to add or preserve muscle mass and strength. Full-body resistance training is also a fantastic approach to reduce your body’s carbohydrate stores and water weight, which may result in a sharp drop in weight. Lifting weights may also guard your metabolism and hormone levels, which frequently decline throughout dieting. Performing HIIT a few times each week or as part of your training regimen would get the job done. It’s essential to get this done with intensity and effort.
Fasting is another very simple approach to reduce weight. It compels you to decrease your calorie consumption. There are lots of distinct routines, like a 16-hour fasting, having an 8-hour feeding window, or even a 20-hour fast using a 4-hour feeding window. It could be a good idea to fast if you are mixing fasting with exercise. Many other methods can help you shed water weight and look lighter and leaner. These include:
- Take nutritional supplement infusion: A supplement known as dandelion infusion can decrease water retention.
- Drink java: Coffee is a healthful source of caffeine. Studies indicate that caffeine can help you burn more fat and shed extra fat.
- Avoid your intolerance: Eating items that you’re intolerant to, like gluten or flaxseed, may result in excess water retention and bloating.
By optimising your diet and training regimen you may be able to lose half a stone in 2 weeks. Though this will not be fat reduction, it may provide you the kick-start and inspiration you will need to adhere to a sustainable diet. You don’t have to follow all these steps, but the more you employ, the better the results. Remember that individuals who use “crash diets” frequently wind up gaining all of the weight back when they are done. After the fortnight is finished, you need to switch to some more sustainable strategy so you can continue to lose the weight and keep it off.